Regulatory medicine allows the movement of animals between states and countries by reducing the risk of spreading disease.

We provide the following services to help you meet the requirements necessary prior to moving your animals.

  • Coggins
  • Health certificates
  • Brucellosis vaccinations
  • TB testing and reading
  • Trich testing in bulls

More About Health Certificates

Health certificates are required for entry into other states and for most shows. These forms require a current Coggins and brief physical examination to ensure the shipping of healthy animals. A health certificate is valid for 30 days. For international travel, health certificates are more involved and require the signature of the federal veterinarian. Please allow adequate time for the preparation of these papers before you travel.

If you are in need of any of these services, contact us today. We are happy to help you determine which items are necessary.